Friday 3 July 2009

I've got that Friday feeling...

Friday has come at last...it seems like this has been a long week and I'm glad it's Friday. Whilst looking through the news and articles to discuss in my blog today I just couldn't concentrate. America job losses are worse than predicted, Police quiz Tory peer over expenses, Darling issues warning to bankers, the list goes on.But there are some days when you just want to forget the doom and gloom in the news and look at the positives.

Firstly, good luck Andy Murray - I'm not a big tennis fan but what a great role model, fingers crossed for him. Tonight I'm also looking forward to seeing the back of Sree, I’m sure all other big brother fans will agree he is an attention-seeking sneaky wee man and I'll be glad when he's gone - although I do wish they would do a triple eviction and get rid of Chris and Dogface at the same time - boring and pointless springs to mind.

Anyway, I’ll keep it short, have a great weekend, hope the sunshine lasts x

No comments:

Post a Comment